Wednesday, February 10, 2016

DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE/FAKE SUPPORTERS

For the topic of the day I decided to express myself in a blog post. The topic of the day is, well there is actually two topics, DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE BEFORE YOU COME TO A CONCLUSION ABOUT SOMETHING OR SOMEONE and FAKE SUPPORTERS. So there has been a lot going on since I have been involved with IDlife. I have been involved in a lot of events, meetings and speeches and they have all been going pretty good. Actually very well. I have been so excited and have been getting such good feed back on everything that have been caught up in the excitement and I have missed somethings around me. I have overlooked some of the so called support that is actually fake support. This is what I have come to notice in the last couple of weeks.

Now this is nothing I have not experienced before. I know its out there on every corner you turn. There is always somebody that is going to be jealous, hating, or just plain out do not want to see you achieve your goals. Something I have said many times before is anytime someone becomes passionate about something they tend to push it hard. Just remember if you do become passionate about something always always do the research, the due diligence it takes so that nothing or no one can distract you from your passion, from your goals that you are trying so hard to reach.

This is also what kills me about the ones that are supporting you but secretly hating on what your trying to do. They will do a quick research on something your passionate about then come to you with the first negative thing they hear or read about whatever it is you are trying to do. If they were really supporting you they would do more research on what ever the negative was they found on your interest. This is a good video from TD Jakes that will explain exactly what I mean.  In this video he explain the three different type of people who claim to support you. This is a must watch and so true.


I have never heard it explained this way and by watching this video I look back at my life and so much is clear about a lot of the friends I encountered through the years. I can think about a lot of questions I had about certain people that was answered in this video.

So let me concluded with this, I know that there will always be people out there that will support me and some that wont but I no longer concern my self with that because my 'WHY' is so much more important then what anybody thinks or feels about me. I have some very important people counting on me, people that truly love me and support me. It just does not matter to me anymore because I will succeed with or with them certain people.

Idlife and the people behind it has proven to be the best group of people I have ever come across in a long long time. Its hard to find genuine people with a compassion to help others succeed in all areas, physically, mentally, and financially and that is what Idlife represents. I just say thanks to all the non supporters, the haters, and to the ones who fake support me because you guys only make me stronger and give me more motivation to become successful.

One more thing, if you research something, dont stop at the first google information you see whether it be good or bad information, if you really want to know about what ever it is your researching, dig deeper and get all the facts that surround that subject. DO YOUR DUE DILIGENCE. 

If you would like to know more about idlife and its awesome products and the derived from all natural nutritional program, visit my website at http://mywayoflife321.idlfie.com God bless you all and stay safe.



Maurice Williams
idlife independent director
321-696-9223
mywayoflife321.idlife.com
mwresse@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment