Friday, April 22, 2016

Don't work all your life for someone else for nothing. Work for the rest of your life for your self for your freedom.


Do you really understand what it means to want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe?

Imagine this, most of us have worked all our life and still are struggling and complaining, but in all that complaining you still get up every morning with all your energy and faith to go to work only to find that when you get paid at the end of the week, you still have problems paying your rent or light bill. But you still do what you had to do.

This video is a perfect analogy of the energy that you have to put into working for the next person all your life, and now you need to switch focus and put that same energy it takes in place to work for yourself.  Eric Thomas breaks down the meaning of his previous statement “When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breath” Listen closely.


Imagine guys if you put that much energy into running your own business! you’ve worked all your lives for basically nothing, so imagine if you put that same energy into just a year or two of your whole life’s energy of working for a job that paid you scraps every week to working for yourself.. I put a lot of energy in running my business everyday knowing and believing that I will be successful. And I promise you at the end of a two year run, I will be making more on a month to month basis, then most of you make at your life time jobs on a year to year basis. If you rather put your energy in working for someone else all your life for nothing then to put that energy into taking the opportunity to make your own money, Something is wrong with that picture.

I have already input this mindset to work for me. But after being involved with IDlife and listening to all of the awesome leaders and top earners of IDlife there is no question in my mind that I will never work for scraps again. I will do what ever it takes to continue to work for myself and make my own money. IDlife is making this happen for me. Right now I get paid every week and my income is climbing day by day. I have made IDlife my home.

People Don’t work all your life for someone else for nothing. Work for the rest of your life for your self for your freedom.

Join the Movement, The IDlife Team and become Healthier, Wealthier and Wiser.


No comments:

Post a Comment